Editor’s Welcome Note: “The new old questions about the meaning of education”
This article is available in Bulgarian language only.
- 21st Century Students in a Globalized Society. Robert OSADAN (Slovakia), Rania HANNA (Slovakia)
- The formation of social skills in children as one of the fundamental didactic problems in Slovakia. Miriam VALASKOVA (Slovakia)
- Preschool aged children on the path towards acquiring socially-accepted meanings of allegorical language structures. Rozalina ENGELS-KRITIDIS (Bulgaria)
- The Ancient Greek Blind Poet Homer – Talent, High Social Competencies and Unforgettable Pieces of Literature. Agoritsa FILIPPOPOULOU (Greece)
- Development of Social Skills and Social Competences in Visually Impaired Students. A literature review. Konstantinos E. SOTIRIOU (Greece)
Call for papers for the next issue.