- Teaching of Children with Learning Disabilities. (Moraiti PARASKEVI)
- Bullying of able-body students towards the students with special educational needs in regular schools. The role of the parents. (Olympia KATSONI)
- The Peers’ Teaching in Children with Learning Disabilities and Especially to Children with Down syndrome. (Moraiti PARASKEVI)
- Liberal Arts and Experiential Learning for Students in Business Majors. (Margarita GEORGIEVA)
- Development of Social Skills and Social Competences in Visually Impaired Students. (Konstantinos E. SOTIRIOU)
- The Student Portfolio in the Special Education Mathematics Classroom. (Elevteria KROMMIDA)
Calls for papers for the next issue.